Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lots of Pictures...

 Minutes after she was born

 Mommy's first time seeing her. They were still working on me so I couldn't hold her. One thing I absouletly hated about having a c-section is I wasn't able to hold her at all or see her more than a couple of minutes until about 3 hours after she was born.


 Daddy's princess!











I love these mittens...too cute. Ramon calls them her boxing gloves.


Grandpa's first time holding her

Grammy's little girl!

Grandma spoils her already!
Uncle Patrick

Dr. Russell- My doctor who took care of us throughout the pregnancy and delivered Ashlyn.


She's telling daddy that he's talking too loud.
The car ride home. It was nice a peaceful.

Daddy and Ashlyn napping.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are priceless, Kara! I am so happy for you guys! Since I have a little experience with baby girls, I can promise you that you are in for the most amazing experience in the world! Congratulations & love to you, Ramon & Baby Ashlyn!
    --Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Ramon and Kara! Ashlyn is beautiful! Congratulations! Kara, I know how you feel - I had c-sections too. But having a healthy baby is what it's all about! I'm so happy that she has been born into a loving home and that she will be taught about Christ's love!

    ReplyDelete