Monday, August 22, 2011

It's a Girl

How Far Along:  20 Weeks on Wednesday (Half-way there!!)

Size of Baby: About the size of a cantaloupe (6.5 inches, 10.6 oz)

Gender: GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  Sariah Summer 

What's changed in the last weeks:  We found out we're having another baby girl!  Also, I feel her kick all the time now.  We're planning on having a scheduled c-section on January 5, 2011 (2 days after our anniversary)!  I decided to go with another c-section instead of a v-bac (vaginal birth after cesarian). The risks in a v-bac were just not worth in to me (I have a 3% chance of my uterus rupturing with a v-bac).

What I look forward to: Decorating her bedroom! We have an office upstairs that will be transformed into another baby room. The office is getting kicked downstairs by the playroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment