Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby Onion

How Far Along: 17 Weeks Tomorrow


Baby’s Size: About the size of an onion (5.1 inches long, 5.9 oz)

Symptoms: Just very exhausted all the time, nauseous every now and then but that’s mostly gone, and headaches. I’ve been getting a lot of those, but it’s manageable.

Milestones: I have actually felt the baby a few times now! Every now and then I’ll feel a little kick or something but it’s not very strong yet. Also, the baby’s heartbeat is found every doctor’s visit on the Doppler. It’s always comforting to hear that every time I go. The heart rate was somewhere around 155 bpm, which is normal. Ashlyn’s was always close to the 160s when I was preggy with her.

What I look forward to: On August 15th we’ll find out the gender (hopefully)! We’re dying to know! The wait is killing us (especially Ramon)! So only 1 week and 6 days left...and counting.
p.s. Updated pictures of Ashlyn soon! She’s almost taking a few steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment