Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baby Lime!

How far along: 11 weeks preggy


Baby's size: About the size of a lime!

Symptoms: Still pretty nauseous, especially during the evening. I’ve been getting several headaches a week, acid reflux, really sleepy, and having to go to the bathroom several times in the middle of the night. I’m also now wearing maternity clothes…I started showing a lot faster this time. They say you show faster with your second because your uterus didn’t shrink all the way back down to the size it used to be, your abdominal muscles were stretched, and I never lost all the baby weight from Ashlyn (my uterus is a little larger than a grapefruit right now---normally the uterus is about the size of a small pear). I can still fit in my regular jeans for now, but I’m not comfortable in them.

Cravings or Hatings: My cravings pretty much change all the time, but one thing I absolutely can’t stand to even think about without wanting to gag is guacamole or avocados! YUCK! I liked guac before, but now, I HATE it with a passion! This stupid commercial keeps replaying in my head about the new Subway sandwich with guacamole….ugh!!!!! I feel like I could throw up every time I see that commercial.

What I miss: Being able to do things…I feel somewhat helpless. Ramon has to help with A LOT in the evenings since this is the time I feel the worst. He’s such a good husband! He’s continually reminding me that I am doing something…I’m processing a baby!

What I'm looking forward to: I’m almost in my second trimester, yay! So I guess the thing I look forward to the most right now is not being nauseous and having more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment