Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ivy's Baby Shower

My friend, Ivy, is expecting a baby at the end of September. Our kids will be very close in age! I hosted her baby shower at our house on Saturday.



This is the diaper cake I made. I thought these were hard to make but it wasn't at all and I had a ton of fun making it.








Cake and Punch







Baked Potato Bar...YUM! (Not as yummy as the cake though)



Onesie Station
Everyone got to paint a onesie for the new baby.


























Egg Game

Plastic Eggs for our Baby Egg Game. Every woman received an egg at the beginning of the shower. She had to hold on to the egg throughout the shower. If someone left their egg unattended, another lady can come by and adopt their egg. Whoever had the most eggs at the end wins. My mom ended up winning with two eggs because she stole Ivy's egg!






Favors



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did a great job putting on this baby shower. I love how you coordinated "green" with everything! I also LOVE the diaper cake! And the little girl in "pink" is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete