Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ashlyn's Crib, Travel System and More Clothes!!

Ashlyn's Crib



This is the travel system my grandparents bought Ashlyn. It's really nice! We are testing it out with our practice child.







Ashlyn's closet is already half full! A friend of mine at work gave me a bunch of hand-me-downs because she just had a little girl. Most of them still have the tags on them or were only worn once. (I don't think we're ever going to have to buy Ashlyn clothes at this rate.)

Some of my favorites...


Ramon's mom bought her this one to wear home from the hospital. She might be a little too small to wear it then, but we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Some really cute clothes! How exciting! The "come home from the hospital" outfit is darling! Hopefully it is newborn size. Even our big 9 lb baby still needed to wear NB size for 1 month. The car seat and stroller set is a great gift!

    ReplyDelete