Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 4th 2013

For the fourth of July this year, we went to visit my mom’s side of the family in Stamford, Texas. Every year Stamford hosts the largest amateur rodeo in the state, so that was one of the main reasons we went during this time. The day we arrived, they had a parade, which the girls loved. I gave Ashlyn her first piece of gum. I kept reminding her over and over not to swallow the gum. She ran out to get some candy that was thrown and when she got back, I asked her for about the tenth time, “Where’s you gum?” She replied, “I just spit it….Uhhh….I swallowed it.” So yeah…not going to give her gum any more for a while.  Also included in our trip was cupcake making/decorating, playing with cousins, swimming, and the rodeo. We all really had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of our trip:























































No comments:

Post a Comment