Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Update on Sariah Summer

How Far Along: 29 weeks tomorrow, but only 10 weeks left. The c-section is scheduled 6 days before the due date so we plan on her arriving on January 5th.


My Health: My first glucose test was a little high so I had to do the 3 hour glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Fortunately everything on that test came back fine, but I’ve still been cutting back on sweets and carbs to be safe. Other than that, everything has been fine besides my back pain.

Changes: I’ve definitely grown! My belly feels huge now. It’s really hard to sleep (mainly because of my back and acid reflux), but I still manage to get enough.

Her Room: Her room is not getting as much attention as Ashlyn’s room did at this point. We have 2 walls painted and they still need another coat and the other 2 walls still need to be painted as well. We haven’t purchased a crib or crib mattress yet, and we just bought a chest of drawers that still needs to be assembled. Hopefully we’ll get it all done before she gets here!

Ultrasound: I had an ultrasound yesterday. They estimated that the baby is 3 lbs even right now. She’s head down and she’s looking good. Her heart rate was 140bpm, which is within the normal range. Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound:



It's hard to tell, but she's sticking her tongue out here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We can't wait to have a new baby girl to love on! I'm glad you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete