Friday, October 19, 2012

Pinterest Projects



I’m a little obsessed with Pinterest. I love finding new projects to do and not spending much, if any, money.  I’ve also found ways to save money. Inspired by the many recipes on Pinterest, I started making our own laundry detergent and dish detergent and sometimes baby wipes. These all save a lot of money.  Pinterest also has hundreds of ideas to entertain your toddler. Here are two easy things we did that I stole off Pinterest:




Ashlyn coloring with a marker on foil. I also gave her a wipe so she could erase and color some more. She was busy with this for about 45 minutes. 



Ashlyn taking colored (with food coloring) vinegar and dropping it into a Tupperware container with baking soda to watch it fizz. This also left her busy for at least 45 minutes. 




Other things that were inspired by Pinterest were to change an old nightstand into storage for the coloring books and diapers in our den.  Using old paint we had in the garage, I just spray painted it black and stamped the top.  We also had an old coffee table that had stains on it and was very out of style now. I turned that into a toddler craft table for Ashlyn and spattered paint on top. The containers on top of the table were old Lysol containers that I wrapped in scrapbook paper and they are being held by an old CD rack that was in our garage. Lastly, Ashlyn’s seating was a cushion off of an old couch that I wrapped with a table cloth that I no longer used.  Ashlyn absolutely loves this space. She has spend countless hours there since she’s had it.




No comments:

Post a Comment