Friday, October 19, 2012

Ashlyn Avery- 23 Months



Ashlyn is getting so close to being two.  She hasn’t changed too much over the last two months except talks even more (basically talks our ears off) and has started showing episodes of beginning the “Terrible Twos”, oh my…



Ramon and I said, "Oh no! Who drew on the wall?!"  Ashlyn said very quickly and matter of factually, "Maesto did it."  Maestro is the cat. We said, "Maestro did it? I don't think Maestro did it. Did Ashlyn do it?" She said, "Ashlyn did it."  We made her clean it.



Ashlyn refused to eat her peaches and was demanding more waffles. I told her to eat her peach. I turned (for maybe 5 seconds) and I heard a big plop in my milk...


This look says it all:



Showing off for some random mom at the mall.


She still loves being a big sister though (and maybe being a little bossy), but she can be very sweet too.


"See the airplane?!!!"  One of the MANY things I'm asked to look at throughout a day.


This was her idea...Daddy got some on his face too. 


This morning I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk. She said "Yes."  I found her by the front door waiting to go wearing daddy's had and carrying her purse.  Daddy always takes his hat and Mommy always takes her purse.


She's a very good eater, not only in the quality of food but in quantity.  She definitely burns it all off!


She's proud, but doesn't want to show it. We hardly ever have an accident anymore.



  Our sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment