Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My second Mother’s day was a few weeks ago.  It was fun, relaxing, and we had a good time with our mother’s. We had Ramon’s parents and grandmother over the Saturday before Mother’s day for lunch. We had a great time with them. Last year we got our blog bound into a book and Angela (my mother-in-law) wanted one so we got her a copy for Mother’s Day.  I made a shirt for  Ramon’s Grandmother (GiGi) with Ashlyn’s handprints and Sariah’s footprints on it. The girls also decorated cards for both my mom and Ramon’s mom. I also went shopping that weekend with my mom and got a break from all the diaper changes, and Ramon got me some roses. Here are some pictures we took that weekend.


 Sariah and Gigi

 Ashlyn giving Gigi her gift.

 Nana and Ashlyn

 Ashlyn giving Nana her card.

Showing Nana one of the stickers on the card.

Papa and Sariah

The card for Nana. Grandma got one very similar.

 The flowers and card Ramon, Ashlyn, and Sariah got me for Mother's day.

Signed: Ramon, Ashlyn, and Sariah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment