Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ashlyn's Social Circle

We were cordially invited to a tea party on a Friday when me and Sariah stay home with Mommy.  Mommy made cupcakes and I brought my tea set. Sariah and I even dressed up like real princesses!  I had so much fun drinking apple juice out of the tea cups that I drank about 8 glasses.

Other than my friend Kylie at daycare, two other friends that I love are Dennis and Micai. I love when they come over and play. I even ask about them after they go home with their mommy. We eat at the table like big people, and run around the house like monkeys. We even colored on some toys when Mommy wasn't looking.

Check out my cool friends. 

<3 class="goog-spellcheck-word" span="span" style="background: none repeat scroll 0% 0% yellow;">Ashlyn



 This is actually at a birthday party for one of my daycare friends. Myra is on the left and my best friend, Kylie, is on the right.



 Dennis (right) and Micai (left)!!

 Watching Barney and my house

No comments:

Post a Comment